Join Our Team!
About the position:
Whatify provides templatized AI solutions through a low-touch SaaS platform. Whatify’s platform is based on an AutoML cloud-based engine that is used to automatically build predictive models and generate predictive and prescriptive analytics. Our product helps eCommerce businesses leverage their data to make accurate KPI predictions and be more proactive in tactic strategy and preparation.
As Whatify’s DevOps Engineer you will take part in the design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable systems that will keep our services running smoothly and support our fast business growth. You will play a significant part in an innovative, high-performance R&D team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
So what will your days at Whatify entail?
- Leading all DevOps activity and ensuring the availability and reliability of our services
- Programming application lifecycle automation and developer tools to allow for smooth and effective day-to-day activity
- Collaborating with software engineers to optimize application performance, reliability, failover, and scale
- Taking responsibility for the application lifecycle management – CI/CD pipelines, releases, and hotfixes
- Monitoring and maintaining large production systems, defining and measuring SLAs.
Does this describe you?
- Minimum of 3 years of meaningful experience as a DevOps engineer in a saas company
- Experience managing production workloads on AWS
- Experience with Docker, including operating an orchestrator (Kubernetes or Amazon ECS)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers?
- Experience with managing NoSQL Databases and large clusters (HDFS, Apache Spark, DynamoDB, Elastic)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Programming experience in Python