Join Our Team!
Senior Machine Learning Algorithm Researcher
A rapidly growing machine learning startup in the field of AutoML is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Algorithm Researcher. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the future of machine learning tools for data professionals. We believe artificial intelligence should be available to any organization that aims to predict its future.
As Whatify’s Senior Machine Learning Algorithm Researcher you will research and develop our AutoML system and support our rapid business growth. We are good at solving structured datasets for supervised tasks (such as classification, regression, and time series) with a system that makes state-of-the-art models.
Our applied research lies in the fields of deep learning, hyper-parameter optimization, meta-learning, time-series, anomaly detection, explainability, and active learning.
You will play a significant part of an innovative, high-performing team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Does this describe you?
- Smart, team player, experienced, independent, problem solver
- M.Sc. from a reputable university
- 5+ years of proven experience as an algorithm engineer.
- 3+ years in the field of machine learning and data science
- Hands-on experience in Python, Java, C++
- Experience in building and productizing Machine Learning models.
- Hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch.
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers?
- Ph.D. from a reputable university
- Hands-on experience in Python used in ML/DL.
- Proven track record in data science competitions (e.g. Kaggle)