Join Our Team!
Machine Learning Engineer
About the position:
Whatify is making machine learning accessible to everyone. We are leveraging our proprietary AutoML engine to provide business users with predictive analytics to improve their business performance.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will develop our AutoML system and support our rapid business growth. We are good at solving structured datasets for supervised tasks (such as classification, regression, and time series) with a system that makes state-of-the-art models. Our applied research lies in the fields of deep learning, hyper-parameter optimization, meta-learning, time-series, anomaly detection, explainability, and active learning.
You will play a significant part in an innovative, high-performing team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Does this describe you?
- M.Sc in one of computer science, electrical/computer engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on software development (python preferred)
- 2+ hands-on experience in developing using open source ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, NumPy, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Experience with git, dockers, and other CI \ CD concepts
- Experience in developing in cloud environments
- Experience with Linux based OS
- Experience in production implementation
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers?
- Proficiency in ML concepts and algorithms
- Data science experience on tabular data problems.