Join Our Team!
Senior Machine Learning Algorithm Researcher
About the position:
Whatify is making machine learning accessible to everyone. We are leveraging our proprietary AutoML engine to provide business users with predictive analytics to improve their business performance.
We are looking for a talented Senior Machine Learning Algorithm Researcher who will research and develop our AutoML system and support our rapid business growth. We are good at solving structured datasets for supervised tasks (such as classification, regression, and time series) with a system that makes state-of-the-art models. Our applied research lies in the fields of deep learning, hyper-parameter optimization, meta-learning, time-series, anomaly detection, explainability, and active learning.
You will play a significant part of an innovative, high-performing team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Does this describe you?
- Smart, team player, experienced, independent, problem solver
- M.Sc. from a reputable university (EE/CS)
- 5+ years of proven experience as an algorithm engineer.
- 3+ years in the field of machine learning and data science
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Experience in building and productizing Machine Learning models.
- Hands on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch.
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers ?
- Ph.D. from a reputable university
- Hands-on experience in Python used in ML/DL.
- Proven track record in data science competitions (e.g. Kaggle)